The fall season is a great time to start fresh, learn new things, and carve different paths. As SurroundHealth continues to grow as a learning community, we are offering a free webinar series entitled, “Advance Your Healthcare Career.” Featuring three webinars from September through November, the series will cover various professional development topics, a popular area among our members.
The kickoff webinar, “Charting Your Healthcare Career” focuses on the now common situation: choosing or changing your career in the current economy. However, according to Alaina G. Levine, President of Quantum Solutions, it doesn’t have to be as scary as it sounds. Here are a few tips Levine suggests keeping in mind to make the transition smooth and your goals in sight.
To Boost Your Confidence:
- Create and follow a plan that will help you achieve your near-term and long-term goals
- Recognize that you are in control.
Some Tips to Keep in Mind:
- Seek to understand how you will go about making the change
- Develop a plan that includes timelines and deadlines, major and daily goals, and steps to each milestone
- Have contingency plans
- Don’t just have one detailed plan; have a backup plan for if yours does not come to fruition
- Don’t burn bridges
- Stay professional when leaving your current position- you never know when you will cross paths again
For more of these tips & other learning opportunities…
Join SurroundHealth as we kick off our webinar series with Alaina G. Levine, on September 12th from 12-1 PM EST. All participants will have a chance to win a 60 minute coaching session.
Register for the series today!
For the full SurroundHealth article by Alaina G. Levine, click here.